To seek out that special insight that leads to a creative breakthrough and
the 'big idea' we;
- Review brand history.
- Review existing customer research or undertake our own.
- Look into the future and the world surrounding the customer.
- Take study tours, retail safaris, competitor and benchmark reviews.
- Run workshops with our client team.
- Produce a SWOT analysis.
- Write the creative brief.
Based on the creative brief we create and develop a proposition which includes;
- Positioning in the market.
- Tone of voice.
- Naming strategy.
- Service style.
The creation and development of the 'big idea' to excite the client and their customers alike. A truly multi-dicipline approach searching for the new and inspiring but always relevant and useful. It must communicate, it must engage, it must be effective and deliver.
- Customer journey
- Interior design
Delivering the vision as it is envisioned, on time and on budget is paramount to us. This is made easier when in developing the concept, we involve clients and contractors to make sure what is envisioned is deliverable and affordable.
Our years of experience allows us to work within the art of the possible, finding innovative ways and materials to achieve what we set out to.
Our team has experience of project management from delivering small high street boutiques to large scale airport shops and hypermarkets.
- Design intent drawings.
- Artwork and templates.
- Project management.
- Review and customer research.